Innovation is one of the essential requirements for reaching our business objectives. In order to be present in a wide variety of markets and to meet their needs, we invest heavily in the development of solutions that create value to our clients and provide a differential through technology and innovation. This initiative places Oxiteno as a reference among the chemical industries in Americas.
In the last few years the company expanded its chemical specialties portfolio and incorporated new technologies and raw materials from renewable sources.
With permanent investments, we allocate around 1.5% of our annual revenue to research and development and we also invest in the skills of our professionals, encouraging a culture of innovation.
Among the technologies which strengthen our enterprising and innovative position we highlight:
- The Oleochemical production platform, which integrates the Surfactants value chain, a groundbreaking initiative in Latin America;
- Alkoxylation units based on the most recent technologies for producing high-purity Surfactants, which are intended for applications such as cosmetics, detergents, pharmaceuticals, and food;
- Green Solvents obtained from sugarcane, which originate a series of derivatives with outstanding sustainable attributes, enabling the replacement of synthetic solvents;
- Specialty Chemicals which have highly valued attributes in the formulations of shampoos, soaps, creams, and lotions, enabling the products to be milder and safer for the consumer. In addition to this, they provide a superior performance in meeting requirements such as a creamier lather, a greater cleaning capacity, and sensorial experience.
- Ingredients for agricultural pesticides formulations, such as Surfactants and Solvents, allowing for greater stability and higher performance, and providing greater productivity and safety for the farmer.
Copyright © 2011 Oxiteno - All rights reserved